10.06.2017

Plaidtastic Foxes

I used to not be able to understand why people would post Christmas projects all the way back in September or October, but as I've grown older and wiser, I've discovered the key motivating factor behind this: procrastination. 
If it doesn't happen month's before Christmas, it's unlikely to happen close to Christmas, especially with all the business that surrounds it.

With this in mind, I'm going to start posting cards I made for the Hero Arts 2017 Winter Catalog.

We'll kick this off with a bright and colorful Christmas card, featuring the adorable Color Layering Cool Foxes.


The plaid background was made by stamping the Candy Stripes Bold Prints background twice in Indigo, each in opposite directions - an older video of this technique HERE.
The foxes were stamped with Soft Apricot, Orange Soda and Black.


I white heat embossed a sentiment from Holiday Ornaments Stamp and Cut, and die cut it using the Yes Stamp and Cut die. I'm officially documenting my obsession with speech bubbles, starting from THIS post. It's a thing.

I topped the card off with some Pool Mixed Accents gems.

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

SUPPLIES


Cardstock: Hero Arts Sea Layering Paper, Michaels white cardstock, Joann black cardstock
Ink: Hero Arts Soft ApricotOrange SodaIndigo and Black; Versamark
Other: Hero Arts white embossing powder and Pool Mixed Accents gems

Tools: Cuttlebug, heat gun, Hero Arts Yes Stamp and Cut die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)