9.22.2015

Border Background // Hero Arts

Hi! Today I wanted to show you how to make a "generic" birthday card - a design that is easily customizable for male or female, or you could even change it for an entirely different occasion!


For the background of the card, I used the Hero Arts Sparkle Border stamp set - this is a Christmas stamp set, but the borders are so versatile that you could use them for pretty much any occasion!...(except for maybe sympathy cards - I don't know how well garlands would fit for that theme)
Just change up the colors or even the actual border, and oila! Almost-any-occasion card!


I didn't want to detract from the pretty background, so I layered simply with vellum, a happy die cut and embossed sentiment.

That's it! Thanks so much for stopping in today and God bless!

SUPPLIES

Cardstock: Hero Arts Sea Mix Layering Papers
Stamps: Hero Arts Sparkle Borders and Happy Stamp and Cut
Ink: Hero Arts Soft Cantaloupe and Soft GranitePassion Flower and Cornflower
Other: embossing powder (Hero Arts)

Tools: Cuttlebug, Hero Arts Happy Stamp and Cut die, heat tool

2 comments:

  1. oh wow I totally love this.. awesome designing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea for this stamp set, Clare! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)