7.16.2015

Interactive Masculine Card // Throwback Thursday

My thoughts from around January 2013 (below) are pretty much the same now, looking back on this card.

*************************************

So, I like the color combo of this card, but that teensy sentiment is starting to bug me now.


I'm not gonna lie, the fact that there is nail polish (on the pearls) on this obviously-a-man card kinda tickles me. ;)


Thanks for stopping in today and God bless! 

**********************************
Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: Echo Park "This and That"
Other: die cuts and washi tape (Basic Grey), gems (Queen and Co), nail polish, paperclip (Tim Holtz), red gem (Michaels)

1 comment:

  1. Cool card Clare! I thought the sentiment is perfect the way it is! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)