6.07.2015

Blog Redesign

I have a card and a request today - first things first, the card.


A pretty simple card - glitter tape and sequins make the background, and a heat embossed sentiment from My Favorite Things takes the center piece, with a couple roses from Papertrey Ink to add a little color.

My request; in case you didn't know, I am currently going into my senior year of college, and I'm studying communication arts, multimedia. Basically, the closest thing I could get to graphic design.
Since I'm graduating soon, I'm working on building up my portfolio a bit, and I was wondering if you could help!
Basically, if you blog using Blogger and you'd like a little bit of a makeover for your blog, let me know! I did all the work for my own blog (using a realllllyyy slow computer, so it's not as nice as I wanted), and I'd love to try to help redesign yours (using my new computer arriving in a couple days!) for free!
So you help me build my portfolio, and I'll try to help spiffy up your blog! Sound like a deal? If you're interested or have any questions, e-mail me at ctprezzia15@gmail.com .

Thanks so much for stopping in and have a blessed Sunday!

************************************



Supplies not shown
Cardstock: Canson
Velum and sequins: Darice
Embossing powder: Hampton Arts

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful and elegant card Clare! You did a great job on your blog. What a sweet offer you've gave!! I might just take you up on it. But in the mean time I read from a discussion in the Hero Arts flickr group that someone is looking for help to redesign their blog. Below is the link to that discussion, may be you'd want to comment there to let people know? Just a thought.
    https://www.flickr.com/groups/heroarts/discuss/72157652352569285/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up, Cindy! And let me know if I can help! :)

      Delete
  2. Does it matter if the blogger is still posting much? It has very many readers? Lol you could do mine if you need to, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually thinking about asking you, but I wasn't sure if you trusted me *that* much. ;) Let's try doing it when you're over here!

      Delete
  3. Clare, this card is so rich and elegant!! And, of course, I love the sediment!! I'm sure you'll have a lot of takers on your generous offer! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare, well how about someone who's been wanting to start a blog very badly but absolutely doesn't know how to make one, or where to start. I've been wanting to start a blog for two years now and for the past few weeks I'm like ok you've been saying this for two years and then I saw your post. I've always got something to say, doesn't mean anyone wants to hear it lol, and I know how to up load pictures. I feel unmotivated because no one else sees them but the receipient I'm making them for. I've been a stay at home mom for a few years now and I feel like my brains going to mush, I need an outlet. I follow a lot of you talented ladies blogs and like reading them just as much as being inspired by the cards. So I obviously don't have a following and I know that's what you're looking for. You threw it out there and thought there's no harm in asking. Maybe you could just guide me in the right direction. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare ok, thanks. Did me email come through to you p, I know some of the blogs the ladies say if don't list it the comments I can't see it?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)