3.26.2015

Paper Smooches // Throwback Thursday

Today's Throwback Thursday (a way for me to clean out my 100+ drafts....whew, this is gonna take awhile...) is circa June 2012.
My thoughts on the card from three years ago:

I wanted to make a boy themed card using the Paper Smooches turtle image.


I'm not quite sure if I like it or not, but I decided to share it anyways. ;)


To create the notebook edge without a notebook edge punch, I simply punched holes, and cut slits with a scissors. Ripping the edges up a bit helps add to the look. ;)


Embossed sentiment to make it pop out from the patterned paper...


Thanks for popping in and God bless!

********************************

Cardstock: LSS
Patterned paper: K&Company 'Cut N Paste', My Minds Eye 'Stella and Rose'
Stamp: PTI 'Mat Stack 1'
Ink: Tim Holtz 'Tea Dye'
Other: gems, Martha Stewart embossing powder, Crate Paper sticker, Tim Holtz paperclips

Tools: trimmer, scissors, adhesive, Cuttlebug, PTI Mat Stack 1 die, hole punch