2.11.2015

Papertrey Ink // Simply Jane

For Papertrey Ink's All Things Spring challenge - I checked and I do not have a PTI stamp set that I have NOT inked up, so I  just went with a sadly neglected stamp set, Simply Jane.


To make sure the tails of the "p's" in "happy" didn't get lost in the navy of the "anniversary" sentiment, I inked the die cut with Versamark, covered with clear embossing powder, and heat embossed. This helps the "happy" to pop out and gives it a nice shine without going to the trouble of covering it with Glossy Accents.

Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

************************************
Cardstock: Canson, Bazzill
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Simply Jane" and "Wet Paint I"
Ink: Studio Calico, Versamark
Other: vellum, embossing powder

Tools: Cuttlebug, Papertrey Ink Wet Paint I dies, heat gun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)