8.28.2014

Missing You

...it's been a crazy couple days getting accustomed to Austria, and tomorrow, we venture to Salzburg!

This is just a quick card I made quite some time back....


I used Tattered Angels shimmer spray for the background, and once it was almost dry, I flicked some water droplets on it and pressed a paper towel over it. I removed the paper towel, and that took with it some of the ink, leaving some the white drops you see on the card.


For this card, I was totally inspired by THIS pin - I'm not quite satisfied with how it turned out, so I may try again later. For the flower, I used the Remember set, then inking up only the blossom part of the flower, I used the second and third generation stamping technique to get a more full effect for the flower.

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

***********************
Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: Hero Arts "Snippets: Miss You So Much"
Ink: Stazon, Tattered Angels, Versamark
Other: sequins

Second card
Cardstock: Canson
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Happy Trails", Hero Arts "Remember"
Ink: Stazon, Brilliance, Versamark
Other: enamel dots (My Minds Eye), embossing powder (Hampton)


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)