5.18.2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Anything Goes challenge

...I can't believe it, but it's my last week designing for Paper Smooches SPARKS.


Whoa.
In all honesty, this was one of my favorite design teams so far - everyone was so chill and relaxed, and I've never had more inspirational coordinator than Savannah! HUGE shout out to her for all the work she puts into the challenge, and to the rest of the amazing design team!

Now, on to the card....



I never realized what an awesome, chunky-yet-still-small sentiment THIS was until I randomly picked it out for the card. I also made a video for this card, which hopefully I'll add here later when it's finished uploading. ;)

Now, if you'd like to see the rest of the design teams samples up close (and I know you do!), I've got the links all ready for you;

Savannah

Also, if you're playing with any Paper Smooches products this week, you should totally enter the challenge.
Because it's anything goes.
So, it's super easy.
So, you should most definitely play along with us. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping in and God bless!

*****************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: Crate Paper "Story Teller"
Stamps: Paper Smooches "Sentiment Sampler"
Other: embossing powder (Hampton Art), twine (Darice)

Tools: embossing gun

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card! Love the orange flower, it's an attention getter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)