4.27.2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Designer Drafts challenge

...I feel like it's been forever since I last posted a SPARKS challenge - this week's one is so fun!


It may look like a tricky one, but if you check out the SPARKS blog, you'll see the AMAZING samples the rest of the design team came up with using it!
For now, here's mine...


I've probably already mentioned it, but I'm pretty much in LOVE with these Quote Tag dies - so. much. fun.

If you wanna check out the rest of the design teams samples in depth, here are the links, all nice and ready for ya!

Savannah

I have a couple projects, a couple finals, one BIG final, and work this week, so no promises on any projects for a few days (though I may just pop in to destress - again, no promises ;))
Also, I know the "read more" option of this blog layout is probably pretty annoying - I'm going to try to make my own website (complete with portfolio and all!) this summer, so if you could bear with me until then. ;)

Thanks for stopping in and God bless!

*******************************
Cardstock: Canson
Patterned paper: American Crafts "5th and Frolic"
Stamps: Paper Smooches "Sentiment Sampler"
Ink: Distress Ink
Other: wooden tag, gems, vellum and string (Darice)

Tools: heat gun, Cuttlebug, Paper Smooches "Quote Tag" dies

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOVE this, Clare! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the papers and simplicity! LOVE that you used polka dots for the background! FAB x100000! YOU ROCK! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love those dies too! great pairing of colour with that purple pop

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)