1.17.2012

did you see

...the new collections GCD Studios is releasing this CHA? I told you I would notify you when my faves came out, so here I am, notifying you! :)
Here's the first collection...



...a sneek of a card I made using this fun collection...


Then we have lovely...


...and a sneak of this collection (my fave!)


Can't wait to show you these in full after the show! Speaking of which, GCD Studios is booth 3057, so if you want to see these cards, plus the other great designer's cards, then be sure to stop!
That giveaway I've hinted at may include some snippets of the new papers, so keep your eyes open if you're interested in these releases. ;)

Thought while I was at it, I would also post a card I made early in '11 using some pretty GCD Studios papers...


I'll try returning all your sweet comments (thank you! :)) tonight, but I'm pretty exhausted after making a load of cards for the show, and I still have to pack for a five day trip, twenty hour round trip up to Wisconsin that we're leaving for tomorrow...ack! So, we'll see. :)

Thanks so much for stopping in! :)

6 comments:

  1. Pretty sneak peeks! I can tell those cards are a real beauty! Love your pretty in pink creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great sneak peaks...have a safe trip...sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely and gorgeous eye candy, Clare!! Your design are shining through in GCD Studio booth, I am sure! To bad that I will not be at CHA to admire your gorgeous cards in person. But I know how BEAUTIFUL your work is...so I have to be content with that! Have a great trip! don't forget to eat some cheese while you are in Wisconson:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning Clare.. You are too clever, Enjoy your trips..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yours bows are gorgeous Clare...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the peeks :) Your cards are going to shine at CHA!!! Love the one you shared with us here....I heart pink :) Have fun on your trip! Love and Miss you little Sis!!!!

    Btw...next time you plan a trip to Stamp Fanci, let me know...maybe I can meet you there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)