8.03.2011

A silly card

...because I felt like it. ;) When I get stuck in a creative rut, I sometimes just make a card not caring if the design has been used a million times, or if the card is too busy - I just make a mish mash of things, which always helps. And though the card may not be very appealing to other people, just looking at it makes me smile and feel good inside. :)

This is one of those silly cards, made for this weeks Simply Scrapping Crafts challenge - glitter! Please try this one out - even if you're not a big fan of glitter, it's super fun and makes things look so, well, sparkly! We also have a new sponsor this month - check out all the deets HERE.

 
Had to hand cut this tag to get it right...really wishing I would've bought the PTI tag die when I ordered from them a couple months ago. :(

And some glitter! I'm totally loving glitter right now - love sticking it in random places! As I slowly start dusting off these 90+ drafts, you'll see me using more and more glitter on my latest cards. :)

Thanks for stopping in today - have a great one! :)

*****************************************
Card recipe
Cardstock: LSS, Bazzil
Patterned paper: Crate Paper "Emma's Shoppe"
Stamp: PTI
Ink: Ranger 'Walnut Stain'
Other: die cut (Bearydo Shoppe), twine (Bearydo Shoppe), trim (Websters Pages), glitter (Martha Stewart), pearls (Recollection)

Tools: trimmer, adhesive, scissors

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card! I love to do that mish mash sometimes too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it Clare. Glitter is such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrant red/pink against the blue, so pretty, Clare!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the tattered look on the white piece. beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)