1.05.2011

Friendly flower...(again)

I have something fun to share with you today. My friend Brandi at Yankee Bell Stamper tagged me to do the list of fours - thanks Brandi!:) It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers a little better, and here is my list:

1. Four shows that you watch:
  • Castle
  • Ace of Cakes
  • Cake Boss
  • The Pittsburgh Penguins show! haha, not really a show, but my favorite thing to watch on tv!
2. Four things you are passionate about:
  • Family and friends
  • Paper crafting
  • Volleyball
  • Making/eating cookies!
3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
  • Darn it
  • Drat
  • Your face! (inside joke)
  • Silly (insert name here)
4. Four things you've learned from the past:
Mine are all pretty boring...nothing inspirational here...
  • Don't talk super fast - people can't understand you and may think you're weird (of course, they'd be right in my case, butttttt.....)
  • Not to complain a lot about our Christmas Eve supper (always squid and smelts - yuck!) - it'll make the dinner a lot less annoying to you and a lot less fun for your brothers who enjoy teasing you ;)
  • When the going get tough, the tough get going!
  • Staying on the computer for long periods of time is not conducive to good eyesight!
5. Four places you would like to go:
  • Portugal
  • Michaels
  • Pat Catans
  • Hero Arts place in California ;)
6. Four things you did yesterday:
  • Went to a Pittsburgh Penguins practice!
  • Got a lot of new goodies at Michaels
  • Cleaned
  • Made a card (surprise surprise)
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
  • Four very exciting card related packages to come
  • Some good friends to come up that I haven't seen in a long time
  • Volleyball practices to start again
  • Seeing the April issue of CARDS ;)
8. Four things you love about winter:
  • Christmas!
  • Christmas break
  • Having all the family here for break
  • Hockey
9. Tag four people to play along:

And a card that was also published in the November CARDS....


Thanks for stopping in and enjoy your day! :)

11 comments:

  1. Great post, Clare and fun getting to know you a bit more! Love your beautiful card! Congrats on the pub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing! I love Cake Boss too! I am hoping to go by Buddy's cake shop in NJ one of these days when I make it into the city. I guess I will keep my eye out for your card in April's Cards magazine? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list....I so love Michael's, too (never ever buy without a coupon)!
    I see why this card got published...it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Clare! Congratulations on being published...yeah!!!

    Enjoyed reading your "4's" :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your list and that card is definitely fantastic! Congratulations on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THIS is a gorgeous card!! Congrats on being published!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the layering of petals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh, you tagged me :) Love learning all these little tidbits about you!!! And, I love this card, it happens to be sitting on my table in my stamping room!!! Thanks girl, I'll get to work on this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are just too cute for words Clare :) I enjoyed learning more about you. I love your sense of humor :) Your card is GORGEOUS and I love EVERYTHING about it!!! I hope that you had an AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL birthday filled with TONS of love and laughs!!! LOVE YOU SISTAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats again on the pub! you are rocking the card making work, girl! love it! =) love reading a little more about you, too! love the fun facts! as you know i am here late again and just realized that i am tagged... =) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE to read so many fun and interesting facts about you! And thank you for thinking of me with posting my link! I've been away and I'm catching up with everyone now, you're so sweet and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)