9.03.2010

First pub!

Hello!
Guess what today is? September 3rd! And you know what that means? I can share my first ever published card!
This card...


...made CARDS August issue!

Does it look familiar? Because I posted its twin back in February (post HERE) - it was a thank you card for my scrappin' buddy, Jill Foster. :)
Only thing is, I'm a little bummed, because I saw the online edition of CARDS, and I was disappointed to see how they took the photo of my card. The white cardstock is glaring in the photo, and they loosened the bow.. :( On the positive side, however, I saw another card of mine that was published in a later issue, and it looks fine! :)
But yet another bummer is that I forgot to submit to there February issue, so now I missed a month. :( Darn it.

So, no new cards to show you, thought this might look new to some new readers...:) Thanks for stopping in today, and I hope you have an awesome weekend!

14 comments:

  1. YAY!! congrats on the first pub!!!! i am looking forward to see more of your cards being pubed!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first publication! SO exciting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How very exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Clare, your card is FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Clare.. I am so happy and proud of you girl.. woohoo!! love you babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!! So pretty!! LOVE IT!!! :) :) :) :) Hope your enjoying your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BIG congrats! And what an honor that I have this famous card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Clare!! This card is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Congratulations Clare! This card is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Clare! So excited for you and looking forward to seeing more of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations - this is just a beautiful clean card - lovely and fresh.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)