6.16.2010

Fun in the Sun preview

Hello there!
Thank you so much for your comments on my last card - really made me smile! {smiles goofily} I hope to return the compliments as soon as I can. :)

I am hoping to get back into the blogging swing soon. I've just had a bunch of things going on; my sister recently became engaged to her BF, I am learning how to drive, our dishwasher broke down which means cleaning, by hand, all the dishes from three meals a day for all eight of us, and a million other things, including preparing for....(drum roll)...Simply Scrapping Crafts Fun in the Sun Summer Kickoff!

Above flier made by my uber talented, ultra sweet, hilarious DT sister, Amy. 

I will be hosting a challenge, to which I invite everyone to participate in, but I'm sending out a special call to my Hero Arts friends to please "bee" (hint hint) there! And if my begging you to come isn't enough, how about a sneak peek at the awesome prize up for grabs?....


It's times like this I almost wish I wasn't on the DT! So many goodies to be won! And this is only for MY challenge - we have six other challenges with more awesome prizes!

HERE is the link - I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You HAVE been busy! I like washing dishes, it's relaxing...but NOT FOR 8 PEOPLE 3X a day! lol
    And congrats on learning to drive! It gives one such a sense of freedom...
    Thanks for the link too...off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)