4.17.2010

Smile - it's your birthday!

Hello!

Thanks for all the sweet words yesterday - they made me smile and laugh. :)
 
Today I want to share with you the card I made for my awesome DT boss/friend, Judy!



I, having the uncreative mind I have, used last weeks Practical Scrappers challenge as a source of inspiration - markers! Though you might not be able to see, I use white around the edges...which looks kinda creamy in the picture.

I LOVE rainbows, and I had these cute little stickers lying around, but the best way I could think of using them is on a CAS card. I mean, after all, a rainbow already has all the colors, so why add more? ;)

Anyways, I shall be missing here for awhile - I have a volleyball tournament I'm going to in Philly, and we'll be gone for Sunday and come back VERY late Monday. So, if you want to say a little prayer that my team does well, I'd appreciate it! :)

Oh, and, check THIS out - excited much!!

**********************
Smile - it's your birthday! card recipe
Cardstock: Halcraft
Patterned paper: DCWV
Stamp: Hero Arts "Thinking of You messages"
Ink: Ink It Up!
Image: Mrs. Grossman
Marker: Souffle
Tools: trimmer, adhesive

5 comments:

  1. so cute! the best way to show case a rainbow in deed! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to your team! Love this CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uncreative mind? You? Yep...NOT BUYING IT CLARE!!!! You have one of the MOST CREATIVE minds that I know!!!! You ROCK Sistah!!!

    Love this card! It certainly does make one smile :) See? I'm smiling ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)