4.07.2010

Enjoy!

Hello!
I just want to thank you for all those sweet comments you left for me on the last post - I wasn't too crazy about the card, but your comments made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ;)

Today, I have another card made with Vinnie Pearce's digi paper for this weeks SSC Card challenge (view HERE)...




This fruit reminds me of the fruit bowl we always have sitting on our kitchen counter - yum!

Oh my gosh, LOVE THIS collection! It has almost everything ready for you, all you have to do it add a couple embellishments - perfect for on the go cards!
And didja notice the HA stamp on the side? Another stamp off the list!
Just because I had to add a handmade touch (and because it looked nice), I added a ribbon ruffle border, and placed the focal image of the ATC on top. Added the sentiment, and tied everything off with the bow. Easy peasy!

Just wanted to let you know that I have been having some MAJOR mouse clicking issues, so I won't be a-visiting as often as I'd like.

Thanks for stopping in!

*****************************

Enjoy! card recipe
Cardstock: Cosmo Cricket
Digi paper: Vinnie Pearce
Stamp: HA "Tree, Birds and Messages"
Ink: Ink It Up!
Ribbon: Offray, Making Memories
Other: thread

Tools: scissors, trimmer, printer, sewing machine

9 comments:

  1. Lovely, what a great image and I love the ribbon and card, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card and image! The polka dot ribbon adds a great touch!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card....your design is excellent and all the details like the ribbons and the stitching on the tag make this card so wonderfully special! Love this!
    blessings,
    nancyljk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks awesome! Like real fruit! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yum! amazing card, Clare! love how you used the kits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a yummy card! Love those apples and the way you added your polka dot ribbon bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card, clare!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card and the comment about memories of the fruit bowl! I look forward to more card designs from you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)