9.14.2009

Whales, or drumstick? Whales, or...

Hiya!
I have here today only one card, as I've got an annoying cold...yesterday, my throat was really hurting, but today, it's just my head. :(
I got this card made while I was watching a movie, so it seemed to go really quickly.



Supplies: K & Company "Berry Sweet", ribbon, recycled cardstock, Hero Arts "Tree, Birds and Messages", scrap paper, green thread and adhesive.

I made for two challenges, 2 Red Bannanas Sketch and this weeks Hero Arts challenge, which is a new techinque. Well, sewing is relatively new to me, but the zig-zag sewing you see on this card, I only began a few days ago. As you can also see, my "newbie-ness" is fairly obvious on this card, not as neat as could be...and I get pretty picky, trying to make my stitching neat. But yesterday, I was just not up to making it as nice as could be.

Also, wondering if anyone knows what the little smily things are on the paper? Whales? I'm not really sure...the pink ones kinda look like a ham to me...or maybe a drumstick...? lol

When I feel up to it, I'll have a few cards to show you, as I'm just bursting with ideas that have yet to be put into action. :)

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)