9.09.2009

Hero Arts Newbie

Hey!
Got some pretty nasty photos for you...the weather here has been what I like to call, "gloom and doom". So drab and dreary outside...not ideal for taking pictures...
Anyways, here are two cards I made - one using this weeks LHM! challenge, and the other from 2S4Y Bonus Sketch . I also used one of the Hero Arts color challenges with my first card...so, without further yakin', here's the cards...



(this one drove me crazy sewing it...I know it's bad, but it's only my second time sewing this kinda of border)

On a happy note, this is officially the first Hero Arts challenge I've participated in, and I'm so excited! :D



Supplies: Websers Pages, ribbon, Hero Arts stamp, cardstock.



Supplies: Websers Pages, ribbon, lace, cardstock.

Gotta tell you, compared to my last card, these seem pretty pathetic...you know, I think I just shouldn't craft when it's so dreary....it has a drab affect on the cards, photos, and my mood...lol...even my posts, so this is it for today...

Hoping you're having fine weather wherever you are!

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card, clare! thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous cards! love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sweetie I think these cards are fabulous, I understand the gloomy mood with the weather, some days I just feel like I am in a cool cave.Hope the weather gets better soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)