7.14.2009

Snickerdoodles!

Hey all!
More food today - still out of adhesive, but I plan on getting some tomorrow. :)
The nurse wasn't ready for us today, so we're going to try tomorrow, in case you're wondering why I'm blogging now.
So, another recipe from Allrecipes.com, and this one is called Mrs. Sigg's Snickerdoodles . I've made this three times so far, including today, and I tell you, I am love - in it! This recipe is a total no brainer, and turns out perfect EVERY time! I used a small ice cream scoop to shape the cookies, and I didn't pat them down, since they flatten out anyways when you take them out of the oven. But seriously, this recipe does not lie when it claims "crispy edges, and chewy centers; these cookies are a crowd pleaser for sure!"
Here are mine...





Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)