6.23.2009

Eh....

Hello all! Quick post before I join my siblings for a night in the pool. :D
First, a card I made using CardPatterns sketch for this week, and this time, I got it done in time. ;)
Oh, and this is before editing, cropping, etc...I'm in a hurry, so I'll get back to this soon and show you the wonders of editing.





I'm not crazy about it, but it's, eh, okay. :)

Now for the card I made using the CPS sketch...(sorry, good pictures of this card coming soon...)





I'm not crazy about this one either, but I wanted something quick, since I had spent about an hour on a card before, all in vain, because, while taking the cartridge out on my paper trimmer, it cut me! (or, I guess you could say I cut myself...) Anyways, I didn't notice, but my stupid thumb got blood on this adorable baby card I had made using Heidi Grace paper (what can I say? I love it!), with the CPS sketch as the inspiration, so it kinda ruined it. :( I also got blood on some other paper and my trimmer before I noticed. So, yeah, I was pretty annoyed and I wanted something quick. So in the end, this card was okay for spending only about 15 minutes on. :)

Anyways, I will hopefully have some better looking cards for you by tomorrow or the day after, but for now, you're stuck with these two. :)

3 comments:

  1. lovely card, love the soft colors!

    hugs Dora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards! Love the soft colors on the first with the pop of black. Great take on the sketch- so glad you could join us on CP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave me a comment - it is always much appreciated. :)